Reporting Aggressive and Unsafe Drivers in the District of Columbia

To Report an Aggressive Driving Incident that Occurred in the District of Columbia you have two options for reporting an aggressive driver to law enforcement. You can report an aggressive driver by dialing 311 and your call should be directed to the appropriate department. 311 is designed to help citizens report non-emergencies such as situations that are not serious, not life-threatening or not currently in progress. To report the incident after the fact, you must be able to identify the operator of the vehicle and provide a tag number, car make and model and be willing to serve as a witness.

NOTE: Each law enforcement agency has specific requirements and procedures for reporting traffic safety violations. It is up to each agency to respond to file reports.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *