What should I do if I’m injured at an airport as a patron?
- Seek assistance immediately from an airport employee. Emergency medical care is available at most airports, whether it’s first aid, an on-site infirmary, or skilled EMS transport to the nearest hospital.
- Consult airport security or law enforcement to obtain official documentation of the accident.
- If feasible, document the incident yourself using a mobile phone camera.
- Ask anyone who may have witnessed the incident for their contact information.
What should I do if I’m injured while on the airplane at an airport?
- If you experience an accident while on the aircraft, inform a flight attendant immediately to request assistance.
- If possible, document the unsafe situation using a mobile phone camera.
- Ask fellow passengers who witnessed the accident for their contact information.
What if I am employed by the airport or the airline?
Remember, Abrams Landau Ltd., has a wealth of experience assisting clients who have been injured while on the job. Whether it’s a workers compensation claim, Social Security Disability claim, or a straightforward case of negligence and mismanagement on the part of the airport, the governing organization, or an airline, our agenda is a just settlement or award for you.
Need an example of why it’s important not to go it alone? Check out this blog post from Doug Landau regarding an airport worker’s personal injury case.