The Herndon Festival is coming!
This year’s festival — the town’s 35th — will feature outstanding headline entertainment, many of which are either returning favorites or a nod to the Festival’s 1980’s beginnings.
In addition to lively performances scheduled throughout the weekend, entertainment highlights include:
- Thursday 5/28 and and Saturday 5/30 — fireworks displays at dark
- Saturday 5/30 – Rising Stars on the Depot stage
- Sunday 5/31 at noon – The Pat McGee Band
- Sunday 5/31 at 4pm – Gaelic Storm — a Festival favorite!
The Festival also includes a Business Expo, arts and crafts vendors, children’s activities, and a variety of food vendors each day. And, of course, the carnival rides and games run throughout the entire event!
Our office location — at the corner of Station and Center Streets — means we are just a stone’s throw from all the action!
But it also means some parking restrictions and street closures throughout the week:
- Vine Street will be closed from Center Street to the Municipal Lot from Monday 5/25 8:00 am – Monday 6/1 8:00 am.
- Lynn Street and Station Street (from Elden to Pine) will each be closed Thurs 5/28 4:00 pm – Friday 5/29 12:00 midnight; Friday 5/29 1:30 pm – Sat 5/30 12:00 midnight; and Saturday 5/30 4:00am – Monday 6/1 12:00 midnight.
- Pine Street will be closed Saturday 5/30 4:00 am through Monday 6/1 at 12:00 midnight.
If you have an appointment with us during the times mentioned above, please call our office at 703-796-9555 for assistance.
More information about the Herndon Festival can be found at www.herndonfestival.net. We hope to see you there!