Free medical information and “face time” with top area doctors are all the reasons you need to attend an upcoming INOVA program at a hospital near you. The superb, free lectures are open to the public, as the INOVA hospitals of Northern Virginia invite you the “Ask the Experts” programs. These sessions make top doctors available for questions and their audio-visual demonstrations help make clear complicated medical procedures and advances. These sessions are an excellent way to learn from the surgeons who perform operations and incorporate the latest technologies in helping many clients from the Herndon law firm ABRAMS LANDAU, Ltd. Northern Virginia injury lawyer Doug Landau has enjoyed having this “Free Face Time” with orthopedic, neurological, chronic pain and other medical specialists at past programs. The following are some of the free presentations you and your family may want to attend to learn more about your health condition, future surgery and/or treatment of long term injuries.
- Common Hand and Wrist Problems – Inova Fair Oaks Hospital Thu, Jan 27, 2011 07:00pm
- Current Treatment Options for Hip Arthritis Mon, Feb 7, 2011 01:30pm
- Say Hello to a Healthy Heart! Healthy Eating, Healthy Living – Inova Alexandria Thu, Feb 10, 2011 07:00pm
- Treatment of Heart Attacks – Hospital to Home Wed, Feb 16, 2011 06:00pm
- Common Sports Injuries and How to Avoid Them Wed, Feb 16, 2011 07:00pm
- Women’s Heart Health – Lifestyle Tips for a Healthy Heart – Woodbridge Thu, Feb 17, 2011 06:00pm
- Options for Treating Back and Neck Pain – Inova Fair Oaks Medical Plaza Bld Tue, Feb 22, 2011 07:00pm
- Don’t Break Your Heart – How Angioplasty/Stens Can Prevent Heart and Leg Pain Wed, Feb 23, 2011 06:00pm
- The Role of Surgery in Stroke Prevention and Treatment – Inova Fair Oaks Hospita Wed, Feb 23, 2011 06:00pm
- Pelvic Floor Disorder Symptoms and Treatment Options Wed, Feb 23, 2011 07:00pm
- The Emergency Treatment of Heart Attacks and Strokes – Inova Loudoun Hospital Thu, Feb 24, 2011 06:30pm
- Osteoarthritis and the Latest Advances in Joint Replacement Thu, Feb 24, 2011 07:00pm
For more information, directions call 855-My-Inova (694-6682) or visit the INOVA Website to register for these FREE community programs.