Free Expert Presentations at Alexandria, Loudoun, Fair Oaks Hospitals
If you enjoyed and learned from the free lectures open to the public this winter, the INOVA hospitals of Northern Virginia invite you more of their “Ask the Experts” programs. These sessions make top doctors available for questions and their audio-visual demonstrations help make clear complicated medical procedures and advances. These sessions are an excellent way to learn from the surgeons who perform operations and incorporate the latest technologies in helping many clients from the Herndon law firm ABRAMS LANDAU, Ltd. Northern Virginia injury lawyer Doug Landau has enjoyed having this “Free Face Time” with orthopedic, neurological, chronic pain and other medical specialists at past programs. It does not matter if you are a workers compensation claimant, the victim of a car accident or whether you suffer form an occupational disease, arthritis or other degenerative condition, you will leanr valuable information at these programs. The following are some of the free presentations you and your family may want to attend to learn more about your health condition, future surgery and/or treatment of long term injuries.
- Options for Treating Back and Neck Pain – Westin Arlington Gateway Wed, Mar 2, 2011 07:00pm
- Ankle Pain and Reconstruction – Inova Fair Oaks Hospital Tue, Mar 8, 2011 07:00pm
- Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement – Inova Alexandria Hospital Mon, Mar 14, 2011 07:00pm
- The Latest Options in Hip Replacement – Inova Fair Oaks Hospital Mon, Mar 14, 2011 07:00pm
- Pelvic Floor Disorders – Inova Alexandria Hospital Tue, Mar 15, 2011 07:00pm
- Leg Pain and the Plumbing of Your Legs – Inova Loudoun Hospital Mon, Mar 21, 2011 06:30pm
- Robotic Assisted Knee Replacement: A New Solution – Inova Fair Oaks Hospital Tue, Mar 22, 2011 07:00pm
- Surgical Management of Spine Disorders – Inova Loudoun Hospital Thu, Mar 31, 2011 06:30pm
- Osteoarthritis and the Latest Advances in Joint Replacement Wed, Apr 13, 2011 07:00pm
- Treatment Options for Joint Pain – Inova Loudoun Hospital Thu, Apr 14, 2011 06:30pm
For more information, directions call 855-My-Inova (694-6682) or visit the INOVA Website to register for these FREE community programs.